What You’ll Need:
- 2 boneless/ skinless breasts
- 1/2t Lowery’s seasoned salt
- 1/4t garlic powder or 1/2t Mrs. Dash garlic seasoning
- 1T paprika
- 1T oil (light olive/ avocado/ or peanut)
- Preheat grill to medium heat
- Rinse breasts. Pat dry.
- Mix the spices into the oil and rub the mix all over the breasts.
- Grill each side for 2-3 minutes depending on thickness. (Juices should run clear. Meat probe should read 165 degrees.)
- Allow breasts to rest 10 minutes before serving.
Note: if breasts are especially thick they may be cut lengthwise into two flat pieces.