There’s nothing better than a big bowl of hot chili on a cold winter evening. But good chili takes time. Years ago, long before we were farmers, our friend Sydney shared this recipe with us. It’s our go to dish when we’re jonesing for chili but only have time and energy to brown some meat, open a few cans, and chow down. While you can use ground beef for a change of pace, what’s the point when you have farm fresh ClemTuck Farm ground chicken at your fingertips. 🙂
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 Pound ClemTuck Farm Ground Chicken
- 1 Medium Onion, Diced
- 2 Cans Crushed Tomatoes with Chilies
- 2 Cans Corn
- 2 Cans Ranch Style Beans with Jalapeños
- 1 Can Chopped Green Chilies
- 1 Packet Ranch Style Dressing Mix
- Brown the meat with the diced onions. Salt to taste.
- Add all the canned goods. If you prefer, add a third can of tomatoes for a soupier result.
- Heat until warm and ready to serve.
- Stir in the packet of Ranch dressing. (Just the packet ingredients. Don’t make into dressing.)
- Serve with a dollop of sour cream and a sprinkle of cilantro.